Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

on the right track. 🙏 more will come.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

^ 3.4

FJB .......Trump is my President

Done

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

DONE 3.39 NOW

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Up to 3.39K followers now...

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

If Trump opened TRUTH to the world you all might get new followers, instead of just USA based social media network.
& To be honest, i wont be joining up there even if he does open it to the world as Trump seems to have forgotten that it wasn't just Americans getting the TRUTH out on twitter.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

It wasn't rocket science. Thank q very much.

(1) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

i only have like 5 followers on TS but will repost the hell out of this

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

We're running neck and neck with our follower count, lol. I don't care. It's fun to troll there. 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication

Hope Springs Eternal.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication

sorry but you get a big BOO for your lack of faith

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Done