@Jenica_Joy
NSTRUCTIONS: “How do I write my two letters to the Supreme Court and Brunson Brothers?”

Instructional video following.

1. Get 2 envelopes, 2 stamps, 2 pieces of paper.

2. On each piece of paper write attention to the “9 Supreme Court Justices”. Express support of Brunson vs Alma S Adams et al, No.: 22-380. Sign your name and date it. You can write more. It’s that simple.

Here’s a link to a template letter to personalize/print:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vpq-CWbB7mAihrYbmFNVM0FDfIKKWWkg2Nt8HQSZ2oA/edit#

3. You now have either 2 handwritten copies or 2 printed copies.

4. One copy goes into a stamped envelope addressed to: Supreme Court of the United States, 1 First Street, NE, Washington, DC 20543.

5. One copy goes into a stamped envelope addressed to: Loy & Raland Brunson, 4287 South Harrison Blvd., Apt. 132, Ogden, Utah 84403. They’re counting your letters! *Add $1 dollar to say thanks.

6. URGENT, the case is slated for JANUARY 6th. Mail y

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

4 letters sent. 2 from me and 2 from my husband.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Susan Cue to her Publication

ROCK STAR !!!!

(1) Show this thread

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

Check. Done!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response David Higgins to his Publication

Thank you.#wwg1wga !!!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

I have seen enough criticisms on this subject. Enough! This is an opportunity to do something for your country. How many chances do you get to do something this significant? If you object to congress certifying an illegal election, with clear evidence of voter fraud then let the Supreme Court and the Brunson brothers know! Stop with the negativity and ask yourself one simple question what do you have to lose by sending these letters? This is no time to be criticizing this case or others. Stop Dividing. Start Uniting.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Right there with you.

(1) Show this thread

done✅

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

this is probably the only thing most of us can ever do besides voting to make a difference. if you can’t write 2 letters and spare 2 stamps, to save the Republic, take your whiney negative paper tiger butt and get out. we are busy doing something.

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

Well said.

(1) Show this thread

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

Done also sent 2 folded bowtie dolars.

In response Frank Dionne to his Publication

Nice - Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thx for posting too!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

@Jenica_Joy
Asked for the info. I missed the address when posting it for her.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This is all correct except for the Brunson's address they were having issues with the post office so please change the Word "Apt" to just#132 instead so
4287 South Harrison Blvd.,#132

Also on the back of both envelopes write the name of your state and where you heard of this so for instance mine said

TN - Juan -Hammertime

I think it good if you heard it here on Anonup.com to put your state and Anonup.com

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you for sharing that Nana.

(1) Show this thread

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

have the brothers mentioned how many letters have arrived?

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

Last we heard 12,000 so far.

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

In the first few days over 12k.

(2) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

The USPS interferred with the 2020 election👀 we now trust them to deliver these 2 items🤔

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Nana has sent Juan my address and one other to see if they receive them.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Have it sent recorded delivery - you get a tracking number with that

(3) Show this thread

example from twitter

In response Julie McDonald to his Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

If you think the supreme court can save us then your just as programmed advthe rest of them!

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Why write a letter to a corrupted supreme court? Maybe only have 1 un corrupted person! The whole Government is compromised! Military is the only way! Freaking shut this matrix down Q!

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

It may appear they are corrupted. Trust me I am about to use a line that use to frustrate me. We are watching a movie! The fact is the Supreme court contacted the Brunson's and fast tracked this case.

(1) Show this thread

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

IMPORTANT
use “#”, not “apt”.

(4) Show this thread

Remember to look for miracles...

Google would not let me access the document.

In response Cam Mac to her Publication

Check the conversation the letter is posted in the comments. Be well and God bless.

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

PLEASE BE ADVISED "APT 132" IS NOT CORRECT, IT'S "#132", LOY STATED HE WROTE IT INCORRECTLY!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Thank you I missed that.

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Thank you I missed that.

(2) Show this thread

Cant access document. Crazy

copy and paste

Perfect - Thank you.

Remember to look for miracles...

Thank you!

(2) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Google has blocked the access to the template letter because it violates their terms of service?????😳

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

doesn't matter what search engine used if it links to Google it is blocked.

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

I just looked. Wow here we go.

(2) Show this thread

FYI.... Address...It is not apartment.See image.

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

Thank you.

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

Thank you.

(2) Show this thread