— 🔥 JEFF BEZOS EXPQSED 🔥— BEZOS WAS A DARPA CIA AGENT — PEDOPHILE & A ADRENOCHROME JUNKIE — WHEN THEY TOUCH OUR INNOCENT CHILDREN IN THE WORLD — NO MERCY — DEAD PENALTY — HANG THEM ALL — THEY ARE THE VIRUS — MILITARY THE ONLY WAY — Q17

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

CREEPY LOOKING PARASITE ❗️🤷🏻‍♀️

THIS IS AS REAL AS IT GETS.
NO ESCAPE.
NO DEALS.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Typo in "children"

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I hope he's gone.

I did that too. yikes, what a difference! I didn't know the crazy side was MK Ultra driven.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

No amount of money can buy true peace and happiness. These are things that satanic monsters will never know.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

If one puts a hand up to cover one half of the face at a time,
you can litteraly see the split between the brains caused by MK.
One side looks calm cool collected, the other looks like a crazy narcissistic lunatic.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Sorry,I put my post in the wrong place....I was so disturbed by his split face.
I had no idea his maniacal side was MKUltra.

(2) Show this thread