#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Sorry for my absence Patriots.

Fast getaway with the Family.

Only people mentioned by @AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

❄️

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

*side note - Bob Dylan produces some of his albums under the pseudonym ’Jack Frost’.
An anon name, if you will.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

what a sync!!!! i learned to ski at jack frost!!!!! AND i was just thinking this morning if i planned a trip to the poconos would that count as a gift!

Smarter than he thinks. ❤️

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

LooP posted this heart
Frozen things?
Like assets?
And Julie Green did speak of a big winter storm hitting the east coast soon, DC being the main focus.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Nice!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

oh wow I never would have guessed. Jack Frost is owned by Vail resorts which is actually owned by Vanguard/Blackrock ….hmmm

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Vail resorts also owns Hunter Mountain.

The Epic pass allows you to ski all the Vail mountains.

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Actually BlackRock is trying to buy up a lot of housing around the resorts they back. They try to Air BNB them. The money they make is used toward the purchase of more and more houses. This is taking away housing from all the locals who live in the area. Many can't even find places to rent because of this. Many towns are banishing them from their area.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

😊 If this is where I think it is, I was born about 3 hrs West of there.

Noice! ♧♡♧

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

well done is right! thank you

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

GJ Patriot! Hope it will make more sense soon.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

jfk jnr?

(31) Show this thread

Ohhh... You found it. Nice!

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

PA ——-
hmmm
good find

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

👏👍Well done Angela.