I find out Tuesday of I have ovarian cancer... if anyone has vibes 😔

Only people mentioned by @AW1_20 in this post can reply

In Frieden Mensch - sein Leben für alle

In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication

Ivermectin azi&cds. Hydroxychlorquin
Cancer is not your enemy

Married to the love of my life & blessed with 2 incredible teens & a furbaby🐶✝️💗 Together we stand for God, Country & Freedom for all🇺🇲

Thinking of you today and sending you love and light!💖 Prayers for all clear! 🙏🛐🕊

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

kim i have taken iodine drops in water everyday, worked at a couple health food stores♥️

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

sending love & prayers

🧡PDJT🧡Prayers with you, may God keep you safe🙏#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#Nothing💫LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrize💫

Sending healing prayers 💖🙏

Patriot,truth seeker, Pro Deo et Patria! NO DMS

God bless you sister!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

May the Lord bless you and keep, May His Light shine upon you and give you His peace. 🙏
Make your body alkaline. Cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment. 😇

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

I am a Ovarian cancer survivor! stage#1!
Very Thankful to still be here! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Sending Prayers for the Same Outcome for You Sister if it turns out positive! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼😘❤️💫

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Sending prayers your way.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏💖I am saying many Prayers & Sending many Good Vibes to YOU💙🙏God Bless & Much Love 💖

sending you much love and prayers

God loving wife💛, mother of 2 wonderful girls💝, forever patriot🇺🇸 and a bit of a firecracker!💥 Let's finish this now!!🙏

Hi Kim, I haven't checked in for a while... this is not what I like to see. I will be thinking of you with positive vibes only! I pray that you are finding your calm to curb the anxiety and pray that our Lord just hold you through this hurdle in your life🙏 Stay strong warrior and have blessed holidays with your kiddos❤️❤️

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

Prayers, love and positive vibes on they're way to you Patriot. No matter what the outcome on Tuesday you've got this, you are a Warrior.
Much love

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Will🙏🙏🙏all is well ✨💖✨💫
Release fear and trust in God's Love ... feel the calmness in your heart thru yr Faith... All Is Well for you 💖

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Praying for you! 🙏🙏🙏

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

I pray that you don't. while waiting for "Their" prognosis, read out loud some of the healing verses of the Bible that tell you you are made in God's image, that Jesus's death on the cross paid not only for our sins but any sickness - we were meant to be healthy and happy - as above so below. Say positive affirmations and prayers out loud - declare that cancer has NO HOLD over you now or ever. That you do NOT give it permission to be inside your body and see white sparkling light coming from God's hands above streaming down into the top of your head, sparkling, burning off every possible cancer cell inside. We ask that you be returned to 100% health in Jesus's name...

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

sending you love and prayers
GOD has got you 🙏

Prayers up for you, and also for your family! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥

🙏🙏's up for good news Patriot!

Ivermectin, AND NO bad report.

sending you the best vibes
honestly if i were you i would start the ivm protocol right away just to be sure 👍 💯
sending you love, comfort, hugs, good vibes and healing 💖 ✨
search ivermectin on dirt road discussions on telegram for tons of info/testimonials ♥️🙏

sending you the best vibes
honestly if i were you i would start the ivm protocol right away just to be sure 👍 💯
sending you love, comfort, hugs, good vibes and healing 💖 ✨
search ivermectin on dirt road discussions on telegram for tons of info/testimonials ♥️🙏

praying everything turns out ok friend

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts