EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

Well, covid disrupted life in a big way. Peoples livelihoods were ruined, years of our kids lives were destroyed, and oh yeah they forced mass vaccinations on us in order to participate in society. And the knowledge of what they knowingly did to us will soon be coming out in detail. Thats gotta make for a big event. And if that isnt enough then when people start dropping left and right maybe that will open some eyes. But the idea is correct. Noone will allow themselves to “see” without a big smack across the face!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response Little Mac to his Publication

covid was total imagination
it never existed
it was the flu

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

Sauce?

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Sauce? we are literally swimming in a bowl of pasta. Sauce is everywhere you look!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

"Sauce?" was not for you. "Sauce?" was for "there is no such thing as COVID-19. It's the flu."

Yes. Bold statement. My thought is that covid was very real and made in a lab but the numbers were exaggerated and included what was traditionally counted as flu like illnesses.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LittleMac in this post can reply

This enhanced virus took me to near death in May 2021. I have permanent lung damage and now live on oxygen. I'm 61 and have had the flu many times in my life. My hospitalist told me "This is a bio-weapon". This was like no flu I had ever had. He answered me "Affirmative".

He was NOT happy as I was about to be intubated and they do this to save a life, as trained, not to harm. (At my local hospital they were using Zelenko protocols.) I was 10 days into it and I thought it was the flu but this felt way different and the flu lasts 7 days at the most. This severely attacked my lungs. I'm 64% in one lung and 35% with heart damage in the other.

God stepped in minutes before intubation and turned things around when I cried out for His help.

To me, many who claimed they got COVID and tested positive and were fine after a few days didn't get COVID. They got a false positive test.