Only people mentioned by @TheRealPacoG in this post can reply

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

God revealing Himself might be the right ticket!

MY adult daughter who CRIED about masks, vax etc.

WENT to other side of the mall when a COP was guarding Balencia and my quiet statement that it was bc Balencia were pedophiles. SHE RAN!!!!

TRUTH!!! USAAmericans have been distracted into oblivion because they've never been truly hungry, nor desperate. Until they do, they'll not understand anything...

THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH SO HELP ME GOD.

For mass awakening to occur, ALL media must be taken over by the good so that they can show the truth about the evil in this world. The one who announces the truth must be someone impartial but it must be someone ALL people would trust. Who would that be? Maybe someone that everyone thought was gone? 🤔

I have to agree with Julian. all my coworkers are clueless. One had shingles in September and said it had to do with something about getting covid. Got covid last week bad and said she can’t believe she tested positive (did two tests at home and then went to the doctor for a PCR because she didn’t believe the home ones) because she didn’t think she could get Covid since she already had it. These people just listen to the news and that’s it. Shes vaxxed of course.

Might be the revelations on the covid jabs coming to fruition. Keep in mind it has not even been 2 years from mass jab rollout. As time continues, much disclosure continues. Just a thought.

if people were forced to stay inside EBS that would be a major disruption

guess he for got about covid lol

Well, covid disrupted life in a big way. Peoples livelihoods were ruined, years of our kids lives were destroyed, and oh yeah they forced mass vaccinations on us in order to participate in society. And the knowledge of what they knowingly did to us will soon be coming out in detail. Thats gotta make for a big event. And if that isnt enough then when people start dropping left and right maybe that will open some eyes. But the idea is correct. Noone will allow themselves to “see” without a big smack across the face!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response Little Mac to his Publication

covid was total imagination
it never existed
it was the flu

(1) Show this thread