♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

I know way too many people who literally have no idea that any of this is happening, and by that I mean NONE OF IT..🙄
They are so busy just living life in their Bubble, they Do Not follow or belong to Social Median, and only listen to MSM channels.

So I think that something has to grab the attention of the masses has to happen....Without that I'm afraid too many will remain asleep..😴

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

I was sharing pics of Brittany Aldean taking out the "trash" Balenciago clothes. I shared the pics from the photo shoot and two of my "awake" friends had no idea what I was talking about.

Just crazy isn't it....Let's just keep trying and keep praying!!🙏

In response Mal Kennedy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Parnell, click on at the bottom under it