Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Collective Brainwashing REQUIRES a collective Awakening of equal value, for every ACTION there must be an equal opposite reaction to it.

In order for the Masses to see the scope of the corruption they have been living in they must see it WITHOUT the walls of delusion hiding it from them that requires an unfiltered access to the big picture not tit-bits of info here and there.

🔥This revealing will pale all previous attempted Awakenings in history like ICE WATER in a frozen lake our senses will be shocked from sleep on a historical level unseen before. This is why its called a GREAT Awakening not the usual one from history!🔥

The term “30,000 foot view” is used to describe the objective, big-picture perspective on a company, project, or other topic under discussion. It is a reference to the view of terrain from an airplane.

Above the details of the storm resides peace of knowing how this ends!👈💥

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Trump just posted that the Unselect Committee is bring criminal charges against him for Jan 6. Hmmm……

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

I know way too many people who literally have no idea that any of this is happening, and by that I mean NONE OF IT..🙄
They are so busy just living life in their Bubble, they Do Not follow or belong to Social Median, and only listen to MSM channels.

So I think that something has to grab the attention of the masses has to happen....Without that I'm afraid too many will remain asleep..😴

I was sharing pics of Brittany Aldean taking out the "trash" Balenciago clothes. I shared the pics from the photo shoot and two of my "awake" friends had no idea what I was talking about.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

(2) Show this thread

Well, covid disrupted life in a big way. Peoples livelihoods were ruined, years of our kids lives were destroyed, and oh yeah they forced mass vaccinations on us in order to participate in society. And the knowledge of what they knowingly did to us will soon be coming out in detail. Thats gotta make for a big event. And if that isnt enough then when people start dropping left and right maybe that will open some eyes. But the idea is correct. Noone will allow themselves to “see” without a big smack across the face!

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

In response Little Mac to his Publication

MSM is complicit in keeping the real data away from the masses.
WHO is paying them to keep the truth under wraps ?

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I have a feeling that if they can control the weather...
They could cause a run of real cold days way below freezing, it would cause people to try and stay home. Couple that with a short power outage and people will be paying attention. Bring electric back up, send post 34 and wake the masses...

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

🙄 Just read this. OMG, REALLY? --> How about this to 'wakey' the masses?

Khazarian-directed Biden admin has recklessly crossed so many lines that a Russian TV network is openly discussing using a SARMAT nuclear missile with a single “monoblock” 100 megaton warhead aimed at the super volcano beneath Yellowstone National Park.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/russia-talks-target-yellowstone-national-park-and-its-super-volcano

🙏 NOT !!!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

All they have to do is take over the airwaves and tell the truth. Keep it simple.

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I've been waiting for MSM takeover. That's what needs to happen

(1) Show this thread

🙏😃💥👍❤️✝️