Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Just reading 'The Invisible Rainbow', all about electrification and emfs and the effect on the body (references to animals too). Data going back a few hundred years, fascinating stuff.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

There’s even a patent put in place for a electromagnetic currency to destroy the nervous system when you watch television.

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Silent weapons for quiet wars

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

Watched the movie Old the other day. Electromagnetic material surrounding the beach is causing cells to age incredibly quickly.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

So far I have managed to keep the old style power meter for my home even though the local council is pushing for all homes to have a smart meter. I’d like to change power companies to get a cheaper rate but all the other options refuse unless I get a smart meter 🙄
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/smart-meters-surveillance-control-energy-use-emf-cola/

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Thy are now connecting Smart Meters to homes that are warmed by natural gas. Evil, evil bastards, all of them. Our house is all electric and our bill was the highest it has ever been for the month of November. It was about $600.00.

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Time to pull the plug on their control. When did WE vote for this kind of intrusion & control? WE, the people, didn't......so......we will demand they be removed. Absolute control FREAKS and we are DONE putting up with it.

(2) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Yeah its bad! I put my phone in a faraday box & keep orgone generators in each room to reduce & defrag emfs.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

i need those - i'm in a highrise building!

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Have your SMART meter replaced with old school- worth the fee for a reader to come out.

Do not buy any Smart TVs and appliances- buy used if you have too

Turn your wifi off and connect your phones and laptops with ethernet cables- they have adapters to search the web on your phone with them as well.

There are devices that can help shield and minimize the wifi and garments for sensitive people.

Many do not know their chronic headaches, inflammation, anxiety, fatigue, insomnia and allergies come from EMF pollution. It's everywhere and reaks havoc on our body's energy fields with highly degrading dissonance.

In the least, get a defender shield for your phones. They make great gifts for those you love.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I can relate to that! I had to stop working at a telecom company 13 years ago because of that. I was feeling exactly what you are describing. I could not function anymore. I removed all wifi and I slowly got better; had to remove all poisonous mercury and metal dental fillings in my mouth. I can tolerate much more today, although it is not perfect.

(1) Show this thread

And DEW>

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I learned about EMF when hand held hair dryers/ blowers came out on the market
I'm surprised We have lived as long as we have.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

oh my ....blow dryers
dang I rarely use one but good grief.

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

👏👏👏🐸🐸🐸

They first 5G rollout was in Wuhan when covid supposedly started. Then Italy, France, etc.

My Conspiracy Theory questions:

They know the EMF’s cause radiation sickness which has same flu like symptoms.

Is COVID really radiation sickeness from the 5G military grade targeting weapons?

Is COVID-19 really what they are telling everyone? Or is it a program.

Is COVID-19 the vaccine? If so, Is the vaccine, COVID-19 a type of software installation?

In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication

Caroline Coram TG and Twitter has done extensive research into 'radiation sickness/covid' and has found links with chem trails together with thunderstorms which ionise the air. Try to find 'The Boom Report or Caroline Coram on twitter where there are links to her studies.

In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication

I believe 100 % that there is NO covid, only 5 G radiation so people take the covid jab = bioweapon (graphene oxyde) to interact with 5 G. There is no covid virus.

(3) Show this thread