Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Juan O Savin, Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, Dave MaHoney

If Nana is not mistaken, this would be the first time Juan has appeared with Simon Parkes.

Have not viewed yet.

https://rumble.com/v20v48y-juan-o-savin-and-charlie-ward-simon-parkes.html

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

its Shoeing a 410 error vid not found

I reposted it. You can just look on rumble it is still there.

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Hope your Day is Awsome
ThankQ Nana🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

😘Spent the day with my grands, so it was awesome.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts