Juan O Savin, Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, Dave MaHoney

If Nana is not mistaken, this would be the first time Juan has appeared with Simon Parkes.

Have not viewed yet.

https://rumble.com/v20v48y-juan-o-savin-and-charlie-ward-simon-parkes.html

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Here for Trump and Q and saving this Republic. Period. Find me on Gab - https://gab.com/WildBill_inTN

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Simon Parkes is an attention whore. He is nuts. All he wants is attention. Remember, he said he had been abducted by aliens, talked to Q on the phone........he is useless.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Billy Whittaker to his Publication

Well Idk about his whole character but I don't doubt the abducted part at all.
I have been attacked and seen them myself.
I dont really vouch for anyone but God tho.🙏

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Simon parkes they guy who says he is Q'S best friend and also states he got abducted and raped by a cat alien who he after became a father to cat alien babies.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yep that is the one. ETs are real hun. Sooner ppl face that the better.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

its Shoeing a 410 error vid not found

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

I reposted it. You can just look on rumble it is still there.

(1) Show this thread

Do we have another link for this video? Was it removed?

In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication

Let me look, I have never known Rumble to remove one.

In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏

It's a first for Mahoney as well... 💛

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Nana,
I think you are right about Simon and Juan. I have to head out to work and I'm looking forward to watching this tonight.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

I am sure of it.

(1) Show this thread