I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

6 years ago...I got dropped off at the St John's Bridge Portland, Oregon. I had already made my decision. Jump off, and half way off take the glock to the gullet...

READ THIS NEXT PART CAREFULLY.

I was sitting on the ledge, someone came up and pulled me dowm and said to me, "No"

Angels are real, and YOU live amongst them.

#DontBelieveMeAskGod
#BlessUp

Patriot Pup๐Ÿถhelping my Patriot Peeps ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผfight for our Constitutional Republic ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿธ Trump Patriots โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Just reading your post now, DD. Thank you for sharing this. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป You are so, so special to me and all our AU family. Praise The Lord for sending an Angel to you that night. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป HE had big plans for YOU, my friendโ€ฆ a time such as this. God Bless You. ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› I had an Angel save my husband and me. They are for sure real and among us.

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Divine Dirtclod, click on at the bottom under it