6 years ago...I got dropped off at the St John's Bridge Portland, Oregon. I had already made my decision. Jump off, and half way off take the glock to the gullet...

READ THIS NEXT PART CAREFULLY.

I was sitting on the ledge, someone came up and pulled me dowm and said to me, "No"

Angels are real, and YOU live amongst them.

#DontBelieveMeAskGod
#BlessUp

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

…thinking of you today, whilst I am stuck in The Coty of Roses for a couple of days.

WWG☝🏼WGA

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Watch out for falling trees!

I've driving that road countless times!

Have a blessed visit.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

You have a special purpose as yet to be fulfilled.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

As do you!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Thank God for you. You are a beautiful blessing to all that receive your message. Much love and peace to you🥰

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Just reading your post now, DD. Thank you for sharing this. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 You are so, so special to me and all our AU family. Praise The Lord for sending an Angel to you that night. 🙌🏻 HE had big plans for YOU, my friend… a time such as this. God Bless You. 💛💛💛 I had an Angel save my husband and me. They are for sure real and among us.

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Much Love!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

am so glad angels are real, and rescued you and the courage for you to share with us, know others have been there, probably some right here on AU🕊🤍

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Good morning, Sunshine,

I owe you an apology for a post I made below a few days ago.
What I meant and what I posted turned out to be a big fail. I got distracted during the typing process and hit publish in a hurry. The message I was trying to convey was that God is directly working through you WITH HIS ANOINTING TO CAUSE BLIND EYES TO SEE.

Please forgive me for being careless and causing any hurt. My heart's intent was to encourage only.

Pray for me to be able to communicate better ;)

Much love to you, Precious ❤️🙏

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

No apology necessary. I have yet to be offended on AU.

I will pray that we both becme more effective communicators.

#BessUp

(1) Show this thread

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

🕊🪶💕
much love 💕angel 🪶feathers

(1) Show this thread

❤️ Praise be to God. Thank you for sharing your testimony.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

In response Truth Grace to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

I, for one, am so happy your mind was changed. To be physically and knowingly assisted by angel(s) is an unexplainable feeling of awe and wonder.

I have had at least 3 experiences that I can account to angels. 2 physically and 1 in vision.

Sending love and hugs.

#BlessUp my friend.

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

We are truly blessed!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨So happy you were saved💖
#BlessUp

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

Me too!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏🙌

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

I am glad you are still with us.💚

In response Awake Elf to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

So happy you were saved. My grandson wasn’t

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

While I am glad to be here, my heart goes out to you and the family. My BEST friend didn't make it either.

I will be praying for you and the family.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

😢🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💞

(4) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

🙌 Praise God 🙌
❤️🕊️

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Dont know where I'm going, just tryin
to pay attention to what is & what comes.
God bless you Divine on your path,
glad to be blessed with knowing
you're on the good path.
We're headed up around the bend,
bet it'll be interesting, biblical even.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

We are in it together!
#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

For I know I have plans for you,” delares the Lord,”plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. “
Jeremiah 29:11

So glad you listened!!

In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication

That scripture is my mantra!

#BlessUp

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication

a favorite scripture🤍

(2) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

That's amazing. Was it an actual angel or a human being an angel?
So glad you are here with us. We are here for a reason and even when we have bad days, we have to realize without all of us the awakening could take longer or possibly not happen at all.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I don't know, all I know is he spoke with an authority I had never heard before.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

✨🕊✨ God had further plans for you 🙌🏻

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

Yerp..

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Been there brother; not a glock or a jump, but a blade

I was in the process and already made a few surface marks then something told me "Nope, not today."

Angel or something is real !

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

You matter...

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Thank God and that angel…we can’t do this without you.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Mirror

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏 ❣️🙏

In response Missy M.. to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Oh what a wonder Father we have! He paid the cover charge for us with HIS own SON.
And the SON WAS so willing.
❤️
1 Peter 4:8

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

This post blessed my soul!!!I felt my heart leap within me!!!
Thanks for posting it!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Thank You For This Divine message 💖

In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻❤️

In response Ange Love to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

You were meant to be here with us at this time! Father had other plans for you! I’m so glad that you ARE! I Thank Jesus for Your Well Being! 🙏🏼🥰❤️💫🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

God has a plan for our lives… you’re important to us here that much I know

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

Indeed He does...

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

glad you’re with us🙏❤️

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

As am I!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Your post made chills run up and down my body. Angels ARE real. 🙏🙏
And I am thankful you are here. ❤️

In response New Years Day to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I'm so thankful the angel came to you. I'm so thankful that you used your free will, and listened to the angel. You are such a blessing to us DD.

Angels are real, and they are here with us.❤️🙏

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
(1) Show this thread