Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

3 images

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

we don't need digital - we need TANGIBLE wealth we hold in our hands. digital exists online. years ago Trump said he wasn't a fan of cryptocurrencies but instead was a supporter of metals - esp. silver. both are similar in that it isn't wealth you hold in your hands. you know it is possible some of what we are seeing is deep state distraction. they have their own Trump actor. i personally think the big announcement was the video shared where he said when he is inaugurated and when he is president and what he plans on doing (in knocking out theh private and government officials engaged in censorship). THAT will take down the rest of the remaining asshats.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

We will have a combination of "currencies" from what I understand. Cryptos (we have now), silver, gold, gold-backed U.S. fiat currency. In the future, we will probably not even have money because we will have everything we need. Some people prefer to have cash in hand, so we will have gold-backed fiat currency. But, Elon has already said you can put a down payment on his cars with Doge coin crypto. When people become more accustomed to crypto I would imagine fiat goes away.

See this video, I think these are our gold-backed fiat.

https://truthsocial.com/users/craigcowboy/statuses/109524567287659623

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

if i can't hold it in my hand, i don't want it. it leaves too much room for confusion and corruption. remember it was how evil funneled their money - all electronically - on a computer screen. i'm w/you on the no money. that is my experience i have been focused on for oh about 20, 25 years now. lol

I believe we need to have cash in hand. There are still shops that only take cash or give you a discount for cash, so I will have every single currency there is, including crypto.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it