Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Juan O Savin, Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, Dave MaHoney

If Nana is not mistaken, this would be the first time Juan has appeared with Simon Parkes.

Have not viewed yet.

https://rumble.com/v20v48y-juan-o-savin-and-charlie-ward-simon-parkes.html

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana,
I think you are right about Simon and Juan. I have to head out to work and I'm looking forward to watching this tonight.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

I am sure of it.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I just got home, I'm so looking forward to Juan and Simon on the same interview. I found Simon Like 10 years ago. His subject matter was very different then.

This was mostly on the SCOTUS and the 2 letters so that not only the American ppl but ppl all over the world would understand our system.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I'm 20 minutes in at this point. Thank you, By the way I sent my letters on Monday 12/12/22 - I thought that was fitting and I put a $2 bill for Loy with the back facing up and wrote a quick note about why.

Nana wanted AU to show we are standing by putting it on the back of the envelope with the state.

(1) Show this thread

I'm 20 minutes in at this point. Thank you, By the way I sent my letters on Monday 12/12/22 - I thought that was fitting and I put a $2 bill for Loy with the back facing up and wrote a quick note about why.

Awesome thanks!

(1) Show this thread