1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I am manifesting such a huge redistribution of wealth to every man, woman and child that money becomes meaningless.

Imagine how many us will sleep for a week just knowing that money will never again be an issue.

I am also manifesting an end to the wearher manipulation - no more winter, no more drought, not too hot, not too cold - PARADISE.

I am manifestibg street parties and everyone getting together in camp grounds - meeting all of our brothers and sisters in this movement.

Clean air, green everywhere, travel from one side of the Earth to the other in minutes. Work where you want, live where you want.

Food replicators à la Star Trek, but people wanting to learn how to grow their own food for the fun of it.

And time…time to do what we want to help make our world the paradise it was created by God to be.

Words aren’t enough. It is going to be magical. It is going to be BIBLICAL. It will be beyond our wildest imaginings.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot. Would rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave. Son/Father/Brother/Musician

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I hope the new world we find ourselves in looks a lot like the parking lot or Shakedown Street of a Grateful Dead show back in the day. Lots of love, bartering, and great music. Couple groovy grilled cheese and some falafel and Im ready to go.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Sounds absolutely spectacular, and yes, this is EXACTLY what I am envisioning as well.

It is going to be so F***ING AWESOME!! 😁

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

I see this happening too! All of it. And lots of children, happy and free 🙏❤️🙏

No more winter??? Move to an islsnd. Some of us like the REAL change of seasons.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

I am thinking you live somewhere with gentle winters. Try living in Canada for 50+ years. 😉

(1) Show this thread

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

How can "food replication" be healthy, it must be grown by mother nature in the earth.

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

Wow, that’s the part of the message you focused on?!

Make a POSITIVE observation first, and I’ll explain why your first thoughts shouldn’t be “evil,” and I’ll explain why such technology (which likely already exists) would not be “ungodly.”

Can you please try that for me? Try saying something positive first.

(1) Show this thread

we were taught winter and freezing brought new birth to plants and trees. now i wonder if its true or if they cycle due to time instead

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

Well, I know that the deciduous trees in Florida go through cycles. A native Floridian once told they go through a “fall” and “spring” twice a year.

I truly believe that our weather is manipulated to make us miserable - too cold, too hot, too wet, too dry - pleasant periods are too brief (or non-existent).

Paradise is coming - I truly believe this.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

And so it is done!

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Your opening sentence is exactly what i was thinking not more than an hour ago. Abundance for all will be amazing. 🙏❤️🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

And Won’t It Be A Wonderful World!
🙏🏼🥰❤️💫

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

and NO mosquitoes…please?

In response Karen Browning to her Publication

Definitely not! Or hornets - those things will sting you just because they can! 😁

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

This is a beautiful manifestation. I will join you! I will add just one more. All the animals are finally free and happy too. Never again zoos, factory farms, or animals treated inhumanely. All God‘s Creation treated with love, dignity, and respect. 🐶🐱🐭🐷🐔🐝🐣🐒🐸🐠🐬🐊🦍🦓🐄🦣🦧🐂🐄🐏🦌🦚🦩🐓🦝🦨🦦🦥🐁💛🙏🏻🙏🏻💛🙌🏻

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication

😁😁😁

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Mike Anon to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

Amen Brother!

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

who is saying this/ writing this?
you are going to manifest this yourself?
who are you and why and what are you saying?

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

We were created in God’s image - not as small, diminutive, powerless beings.

What we focus on becomes reality. Not just me manifesting this, but ALL of us focusing on the world we want.

Reality doesn’t just happen to us. We create our reality.

Those trying to keep us enslaved do not have this power. They hypnotise us and use us to create
the world that THEY want.

That ends with us.

Hope this answer helps?

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

i hear Louie Armstrong’s Oh What a Wonderful World! 🥰

In response Miss Myrna to her Publication

Me too…makes me cry with joy just envisioning it. 🥲❤️

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I am With You my fren!🙏 thank you for Painting that Picture, I can C it know.😎

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Keep imagining - speak it out loud. I want to spend the rest of my days going around the world meeting and working with my fellow patriots. Learning the truth about EVERYTHING. It is SOOOO exciting!! 😃😃😃

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

WoW Jason! Same here! Same list hand to God!😮☺️🤗

In response Evangelina to her Publication

It’s going to be so wonderful…🥲❤️

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

yes love it !! please 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🔥Beautiful!!! I cannot wait for your manifestations!!! I love them!!! TY for manifesting these!!!