🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

🎬🍿

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I know I won't make it until then. My family will not be able to survive. I don't know how much longer I can live with feeling like I live in a powder keg of anxiety. I haven't learned how not to let others anxiety affect my peace. I feel like the ptsd victim in my life has a strong fight or flight feeling and he wants to run. It's causing that same reaction in my daughter. I don't wish to move right now. After watching Uncle Remus as a child I don't believe you can run away from any of this. Being someplace familiar brings me more peace. I have surrendered to GOD years ago and am relying solely on Him.

Me too. Inner peace with god and actually learning to enjoy my own company, becoming sovereign wasn't an easy journey. Blessings to you ❤️⚡️

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Detective RedPanda17News, click on at the bottom under it