Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I know I won't make it until then. My family will not be able to survive. I don't know how much longer I can live with feeling like I live in a powder keg of anxiety. I haven't learned how not to let others anxiety affect my peace. I feel like the ptsd victim in my life has a strong fight or flight feeling and he wants to run. It's causing that same reaction in my daughter. I don't wish to move right now. After watching Uncle Remus as a child I don't believe you can run away from any of this. Being someplace familiar brings me more peace. I have surrendered to GOD years ago and am relying solely on Him.

πŸ›‘βš”οΈTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **πŸ₯Š** πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Me too. Inner peace with god and actually learning to enjoy my own company, becoming sovereign wasn't an easy journey. Blessings to you ❀️⚑️

(1) Show this thread

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

My neighbors spent thousands of $$ in the last months prepping for endless war. They are Indonesian.
My neighbor on the other side of our house committed suicide.
Some didn't make it already.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

Ready!!! Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOπŸ™ŒπŸ’₯β°πŸ™

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

πŸ˜ŠπŸ’πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘‘πŸŒΉ