I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

(2 IMAGES)

HAVE FAITH.

This announcement of the TRUMP CARD(s) was more than just a “crumby commercial.” I am having faith that this is the case.

Nothing President Trump does is without some purpose.

Trump card incoming maybe? We shall see!

Bottom line? Do not be angered, discouraged, or disappointed because - on the surface - this was not the earth-shattering, Biblical declaration we were all hoping for. THERE IS MORE TO THIS THAN MEETS THE UNTRAINED EYE (like mine 😁).

Besides, the chance to win a one-on-one, face-to-face with President Trump, play golf with the man, or break bread at with him at Mar-a-Lago are pretty good prizes, and all without having to purchase one of the collectables (unless you want to) is pretty amazing if you ask me.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

"The purpose" being to transfer money from your bank account to his bank account.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

Maybe. No one is forcing anyone to buy these NFTs. I won’t be buying any.

Caveat emptor.

I happen to believe there was another message in this, maybe you don’t and that’s fine.

Yes, this is the hidden message.

Ah, always a ray of sunshine.

I guess that also answers your question on what my opinion of Trump is. Sorry I didn't get to answer that in a more proper format yet.

Well, I can’t be sure you’ll watch this, but here was his ACTUAL announcement, while you fell for the distraction.

https://anonup.com/thread/11245307

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

So the announcement is "If I'm president, I'll do all these amazing things" despite having had the chance to do all of them during his 4 year term and not doing any of them. It's a nothing burger. The cards are the "better" announcement, really. Should have stuck with that.

And no, I don't care to convince you of anything. I'm having a good time and I speak my mind. Your opinions are not my concern at all.

He did more in his 4 yrs as POTUS than any other POTUS in history. If you are American, a trip to your nearest gas pump will prove that - the price of gas has doubled, tripled or worse since the Biden resident was propped up.

I don’t disagree with you about getting rid of all politicians (Trump is not a politician). We don’t need kings, queens, presidents, prime ministers etc to govern our societies. Gov’ts should be small & localized to communities; comprised of people with little or no decision making power.

It is entirely possible that Trump is as much a puppet of the Counter Forces military as Biden is a puppet of the Chinese Communist Party. I just happen to focus on what the “good guys” are doing, the messages they are trying to send, & Trump just happens to be the face of all of that.

The Trump NFTs are absurd & this was about yanking the MSM’s chain, and perhaps some peoples’ who are hell bent on seeing evil in everything.

Nothing is what it seems.

Lastly, if my opinions are not your concern, why do you lurk around making comments on my posts every once in a while?

Clearly you get triggered by things I say which means you DO care about my opinions else you would scroll by and say nothing. One might even say you are obsessed with what I have to say (it sure is coming across as if you are).

Why are you such a horrible human being? I don’t care really except that your barely contained rage is a curiosity to me (it’s also predictable and that makes it excessively boring). It is unintelligent to hate as you do for no apparent reason and I am mildly interesed in understanding this.

How sad also that you seek to entertain yourself by trying (operative word here) to be the most bitter pill you can be.

(2) Show this thread