(2 IMAGES)

HAVE FAITH.

This announcement of the TRUMP CARD(s) was more than just a “crumby commercial.” I am having faith that this is the case.

Nothing President Trump does is without some purpose.

Trump card incoming maybe? We shall see!

Bottom line? Do not be angered, discouraged, or disappointed because - on the surface - this was not the earth-shattering, Biblical declaration we were all hoping for. THERE IS MORE TO THIS THAN MEETS THE UNTRAINED EYE (like mine 😁).

Besides, the chance to win a one-on-one, face-to-face with President Trump, play golf with the man, or break bread at with him at Mar-a-Lago are pretty good prizes, and all without having to purchase one of the collectables (unless you want to) is pretty amazing if you ask me.

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

"The purpose" being to transfer money from your bank account to his bank account.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

Maybe. No one is forcing anyone to buy these NFTs. I won’t be buying any.

Caveat emptor.

I happen to believe there was another message in this, maybe you don’t and that’s fine.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

another Anon said in a post these are NFTs
that explains the crypto wallet address requirement
apologies if I was too negative.
😊

😉EVERYTHING has meaning!

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

just seems tiny bit strange to enter without purchase you have to give your crypto wallet address...
if you don't have one it says where to get wallet
🤔

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

You have to “connect your wallet” to complete purchase if paying with cryptocurrency.

To be honest I don’t know anything about cryptocurrency, so I don’t know of “connecting” one’s wallet is the same thing as “giving”
or “handing over” one’s wallet.

This said, the NFTs can be purchased with a credit card - or, people can simply choose not to buy them at all 😉.

The NFT BS was NOT the major announcement. He released a statement/speech where he made some strong promises about what he intends to do to protect freedom of speech AFTER HIS INAUGURATION (he said this 2 or 3x) not IF he is elected. Very telling if you ask me.

The NFT BS was a distraction either for the DS or the DS and all the fake-riots out there.

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

i am in agreement with you yes we are all waiting for fake congress fake president fake vp to all be removed for econmy to flat line and the return of our rightful president and the restoration of our great republic we all have seen enough of this movie we want some good news arrest in public of pedo pres and his pedo son.

In response Reflex *.* to his Publication

Love it. Great job:) Thank you!

In response Reflex *.* to his Publication

I figured out his true message

(3) Show this thread