VK's APL is up - 9.509/10...

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

That trading card announcement was a dud. Makes it look like a joke to the normies

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

I don’t think the announcement was for the Normies. IMO The announcement was to make the MSM cry tears of frustration or anger 🤣. Every time he says he’s going to make a big announcement they all start scurrying🐀. THEN To see it be digital trading cards for $99 With laser beams coming out of his eyes and him dressed as Super Trump is absolutely hysterical! 🤣🤣💀 and it’s a small nod to q that it’s 1700 days since they posted about Trump card coming.😉 we have to be able to laugh our way through what is going to unfold next… 🤔 could the ultimate Trump card of him being reinstated happen in 76 days making it 1776 days from Q original post?🤷🏼‍♀️ Wouldn’t that be amazing! 😍 And it would fall on Valentine’s Day! 💝Who knows? Either way we have to trust God and pray and encourage one another with love. Don’t lose heart if youre starting to😘. Keep Enjoying the show 🐸🇺🇸🍿

I know it was comms to anons. We are well aware of what's coming. It's the normies that we are trying to wake up. This is what that did. I fully expected him to be arrested before 11 today because PANIC. He is goading them to act no doubt.

In response Only Forward to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Greengrl17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kels Bels 17, click on at the bottom under it