VK's APL is up - 9.509/10...

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

That trading card announcement was a dud. Makes it look like a joke to the normies

I don’t think the announcement was for the Normies. IMO The announcement was to make the MSM cry tears of frustration or anger 🤣. Every time he says he’s going to make a big announcement they all start scurrying🐀. THEN To see it be digital trading cards for $99 With laser beams coming out of his eyes and him dressed as Super Trump is absolutely hysterical! 🤣🤣💀 and it’s a small nod to q that it’s 1700 days since they posted about Trump card coming.😉 we have to be able to laugh our way through what is going to unfold next… 🤔 could the ultimate Trump card of him being reinstated happen in 76 days making it 1776 days from Q original post?🤷🏼‍♀️ Wouldn’t that be amazing! 😍 And it would fall on Valentine’s Day! 💝Who knows? Either way we have to trust God and pray and encourage one another with love. Don’t lose heart if youre starting to😘. Keep Enjoying the show 🐸🇺🇸🍿

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Callibird in this post can reply

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Only Forward to her Publication

I know it was comms to anons. We are well aware of what's coming. It's the normies that we are trying to wake up. This is what that did. I fully expected him to be arrested before 11 today because PANIC. He is goading them to act no doubt.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Great points. 😉🇱🇷

Hilariously funny!!!!! The rats are having a hard time staying awake... what next will he do... the fun is beginning. If anything, we have a lot to laugh about once this is over.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

he did seem to have some confidence about him today. He always does but especially today. ❤️

(1) Show this thread