A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

Back when the lock downs were raging I started taking Iver while sick with a bug.
About a week or so in I noticed some serious relief in flow. I still use as a 1 dose twice weekly. And the results have been super.
All the best to him.

Maybe get a little Laetrile (Vitamin B13) from Mexico (Seeing as THEY made it illegal in all western countries including the US and Canada)
and throw it in the mix.
Curious to see what 3 weeks would bring.
Just sayin
😊

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KarlWiggins in this post can reply

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

And for years I've had fair success with Saw Palmetto & Pygeum (turned 65 last month). Just does not compare with the Iver results.

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

My wife just asked me what B-17 was and why the gov stopped its use. Haven't looked into it yet. Sound like something to do. We're snowed in. I'll get back...

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(4) Show this thread