Only people mentioned by @AFellowHuman in this post can reply

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

God i wished i knew this before pancreatic cancer took my dad 😭

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response NotFromMars Mars to her Publication

I KNOW. LOST A FRIEND TO LUNG CANCER, ONE TO A STROKE, TWO TO HEART ATTACKS THIS YEAR ALONE. TWO SLOW DEATHS AND TWO SUDDENLY. ALL JABBED. THIS WAR SUCKS. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CURES. STAY SAFE MY FELLOW HUMAN.

(1) Show this thread

Bravo. I'm using Chlorine Dioxide Solution to whip the flu. I nearly nailed it in one day but relapsed because I stopped too soon. On the mend! Visit https://www.AndreasKalcker.com for details.

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

so glad ya’ll are doing alternative therapies, regular prostate cancer treatment has side effects, keep us posted♥️

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

That's great news! Prayers fora full and speedy recovery🙏

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

❤️👊🙏

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

AWESOME!!!!🤗 Sending prayers for a complete healing from all the cancer🙏🙏

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Praying now.

(1) Show this thread

Love and Prayers to You and Your Husband! 🙏🏼🥰❤️
Miracles Really DO Come True 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💫

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Back when the lock downs were raging I started taking Iver while sick with a bug.
About a week or so in I noticed some serious relief in flow. I still use as a 1 dose twice weekly. And the results have been super.
All the best to him.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

Maybe get a little Laetrile (Vitamin B13) from Mexico (Seeing as THEY made it illegal in all western countries including the US and Canada)
and throw it in the mix.
Curious to see what 3 weeks would bring.
Just sayin
😊

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

This is wonderful. Thank you for sharing. God bless!

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awwh hun so happy to hear this!
Nana just knows that these things will work.
Praying for the days when all big Pharma are deceased because we no longer need a damn thing they make.
Prayers for your hubby to be healed!

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

I have used Chlorine Dioxide to cure diverticulitis and gall stones. Praying for your success. I just lost my brother in October to cancer. We didn't get to Chlorine Dioxide but did try Ivermectin. Keep going with all three. I wish we would have done all of that.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication

Where can one buy chlorine dioxide?

In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication

I have bought both ivermectin (12 mg) and HCQ (200 mg) from this website :
https://buyivermectinforhumans.us/
It took 2-3 weeks to get it. I live in Tennessee and it ships from India.

(2) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Wonder-full news🙏💖✨

Remember to look for miracles...

🙏Thank You Good Lord for Your continued, perfect restoration of health (along with impartingYour wisdom and discernment) for these good people in this situation. This is very happy news to hear! Thank you for letting us know. Thank You Lord, Thy will be done, it is so, so it is.

🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

🙏🙏🙏

sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

🙏❤️

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Great news!! Keep us posted please and thank you...........parasites cause cancer and a host of other things in the body too...........ivermectin, HCQ, CDS work!!! Bypass allopathic 'medicine' - glad he is doing so much better!!

Continued prayers for his healing and a FULL RECOVERY!! Much LOVE to you all Patriot!! 🙏❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

so glad your husband is doing well. ive always got CD in the house, and its really cheap, such a powerful inflammatory, inflammation is the root of all disease, inflammation eats oxygen and makes the body anerobic, which is a perfect environment for any disease to start. most folks dont breathe properly and this reduces oxygen, when stressed we dont breathe properly and prolonged stress can cause the fittest of people to become ill. inhale in, stomach out, exhale out, stomach in, prsctising this keeps the body properly oxygenated and this breathe/energy can be used to heal ourselves. stay well my, Love and prayers Anons 🙏

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending a prayer for hubby, May God Wrap Him in his Loving Arms!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

HCQ and Ivermectin kill parasites that cause cancer
Great news
I pray your husband is completely cured soon.
Thank you for the update

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I have bought both ivermectin (12 mg) and HCQ (200 mg) from this website :
https://buyivermectinforhumans.us/
It took 2-3 weeks to get it. I live in Tennessee and it ships from India.

(1) Show this thread