I hurt my dogs eye by accident and now I feel like an animal abuser.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

just couldnt let the comments sty at 99 so no you’re not an animal abuser but I felt the same way when i clipped my labs tornails too short!!❤️

Trying to find and share the truth.

My dog hurt my eye. Also an accident... not abuse. None of your followers would ever believe you to be an abuser.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Your doggie knows how you feel; doGs are amazing! YOu are forgiven, no doubt.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

we didn’t hear bout pup pup today, hope all of your human animal family resting together🤍

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

How is she doing today? Any signs of improvement?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Seems there was pup pup trafficking in the news today🤔#FutureProvesPast

🙏

Dogs comm???

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

We are all here relating. Min was an ear, while grooming. Straight to the vet. Dog never made a sound.

Family and God are my priority, DJT is my President.

Prayers for your pup and you. I think we have all hurt our furbabies at some time, I know I have and I felt the same way you do now.

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

When my rabbit Roger was alive, he had a bad habit of running out in front of me and my feet. I almost kicked the little fella and i was shook up. He looked at me as if to say "Are you ok?" He was one active rabbit compared to my other rabbit Ruby 💖

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I was out back shoveling snow to clear some space for my dog, she was outside with me but I didn't realize she was right behind me. With a shovel full of snow, I turned to empty it and accidentally hit her on the top of her snout with the metal edge of the shovel, just in front of her eyes. The look on her face made my eyes water up. I felt terrible, but she was resilient and looked at me as if to say "it's okay, I know it was an accident." She then proceeded to follow me around until I was done clearing the snow.

GM VK. Your dog doesnt agree with that
statement. Unconditional love is all they know. ❤️

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Take it from me..Beagles say... a dogs love is unconditional.

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

aww you didn't mean to and your lil baby knows that.❤️

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

This is a must have book, helped heal my dogs on many occasions (ebay has cheap copies)

https://www.booktopia.com.au/the-complete-herbal-handbook-for-the-dog-and-cat-juliette-de-bairacli-levy/book/9780571161157.html

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

There is a wonderful doco on Juliette

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBY76schtNU

Juliette of the Herbs DVD - Clip1 Herbalist and natural healer - YouTube

Herbalist Juliette talks about her favourites herbs - rosemary and southernwood -- and how she cured wounds with geranium and nasturtium leaves.New ValleyStr...

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

ME too.

It always breaks my heart if I step on my babies paw or accidentally Do something to hurt him... But he always gives me kisses I know he loves me and I know he knows I didn't do anything on purpose 🤗❤️

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Hugs💞...what you "feel" and what you are ...are two completely opposites! 💞

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

I know you know I work with dogs professionally.
Believe it or not 2% milk is one of the best eye soothing antibiotic out there.
Depending what happened it should help not only it feel better but help keep it clean.
And if you feel like an animal abuser that makes ME feel horrible.
I cut the toenails on 2 dogs today too short and had to use quickstop to get them to stop bleeding.
You are not an abuser. Accidents happen and your dog has already forgiven you, trust me.
Did you know that your dog loves you SO much that if it is close to you, they speed up or slow down THEIR heart beat to mimic yours?
on purpose, too.
Most people have no clue dogs do that.
That's how much they love their people.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Night Shift to her Publication

thanks for the milk tip🤍

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Night Shift to her Publication

doGs are great! Thank you for the information about the milk! Blessings to you!

(4) Show this thread

we all thinking bout how your dog is doing, how is the eye? guess we all need to stock up on natural remedies for our animals as we do ourselves. colloidal silver mentioned. know homeopathy is good. just need to match symptoms. have older edition of this book. good to have on hand

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Of course when she returned to the perch in her cage she looked like Tweety Bird for a few minutes.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Of course when she returned to the perch in her cage she looked like Tweety Bird for a few minutes.

I accidentally sucked my bird up in a vacuum cleaner. How do you think I felt? She survived and lived a long healthy life.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

my husband did that with a shop vac with the dog I have now, Noah.
sucked him up and his front legs and head were sticking out of the hose.
he felt terrible! He meant to goose him not suck him up.
We all lived normal lives.
Noah still does not like shop vacs.
Reasonable fear

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Love Heals
💚🌟💚

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I hurt my dogs eye by accident and now I feel like an animal abuser - 556

They Can Put A Man On The Moon But They Cant Cure A Fake Pandemic
Your Tv And Your Other Devices Are Spying On You
All The Gold Of England Goes Now To The World They Steal It
Nothing New Under The Sun Pray For The Children Of Earth

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

knocked 4 of my dogs front teeth out with a good sized oak stick by accident, playing fetch near dusk. Brutal experience : )

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Michael Nobody to his Publication

😫 That must have been awful for you and your dog.

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Love covers a multitude of sins.
Doggy kisses & your forgiven.

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

EVERYTIME.....XOXOX....

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Awe get better lil doggie. It's okay just imagine how this dog felt getting pranked :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwYiCE2es_s

Dog Gets Excited as Owner Says His Favourite Words While Pretending to Talk on Phone - 1343610 - YouTube

Marvel, the dog, was resting when his owner caught his attention uniquely. She pretended to talk over a call. The adorable pet got excited as she intentional...

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I accidentally nailed mine in the head with my hand & wii contoller playing bowling when he was young. Lived till 20, definitely forgave me, but anytime he saw that contoller he was outta there.
Unconditional ❤️