Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

jaco doesnt get intel..........hes after clicks

(1) Show this thread

Non è un vero boom Doq. Il vero boom sarà quando l'informazione raggiungerà e sveglierà la massa critica. Ho compreso molto della 5th war generation di cui scrive Flynn. Il vero boom può accadere da un momento all'altro, una parte della guerra è finita ma una parte importante è ancora in corso e riguarda noi come umanità. Molti di noi hanno aspettato due anni senza capire che stavano aspettando se stessi. Il punto ora è che stiamo aspettando quella parte di umanità che continua a girare nella ruota del criceto. Qualcuno ha fatto il lavoro sporco per eliminare la gabbia e la ruota.....ora la palla è in mano ai criceti, devono realizzare che la gabbia e la ruota non esistono più, poi vedremo il cambiamento. Stiamo vivendo il passo di lumaca perchè aspettiamo i criceti.

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Next

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

Whoa
I'm gone for less than a day and they drop the KFiles?
You literally can not blink this month.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

13, 251 files!?! Talk about needles in the file stack.... Geez!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Boom!
Is it everything?

Who has found stuff today already?
Nana is earning coins!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Keep getting interrupted (by "real" life no less...LOL) and so far nothing. Will likely be burning the midnight oil...

Have fun!

(1) Show this thread

Boom Boom Boom 🇺🇸

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Showtime

🙏🙏🙏. Dedicated to Truth wherever it leads...😎

Thanks Doq! 💥💥🍊🙏🙏🙏

Tge ones I tried to open appear to direct you to a phone number

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Ruh Roh!

That’s going to take an army of digital…

Ooh! 😎

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Bedtime reading for weeks!!!!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

and….. BQQM

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37