WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

6 yrs ago today, I lost my wife. She was 50yrs old. texted me at work and said i needed to come home, she had the worst headache shes ever had and needed me to take her to the emergency rm. It was the last conversation i ever had with her. I found her in a coma, called the paramedics, and later was informed she had a massive brain bleed. On the 29th, I was informed it was hopeless. She was taken off life support and officially passed hrs later. From the 15th to the 29th, was absolute pure Hell. Way too much to get into. Since then, has been quite a journey in Transition,Discovery, Faith, Reflection, Rebirth, and everything in between. I have learned much from many of you here and wish to express my gratitude for helping me along my path! Much love and respect to all of you! 💙

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

Praying for you Patriott!!! She is with you and always in your heart ❤️!!! Much LOVE to you and your family!!! Take it one day at a time!!! 🙏 💕

May you be surrounded by her love, angels and happy memories of her today and ALWAYS!!! 🙏 💕 🌹

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Thank You!

Only people mentioned by @lightangel9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LightAngel9 ..., click on at the bottom under it