#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

digesting

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Damn@vincentkennedy, looks like your post just raised some fake bots out from hiding!
Is there any place that is safe from AI plants that try to act like humans in attempts to sway our beliefs and crush our faith, all to push an agenda?

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

you are just unwilling to realize and admit when things arent going as predicted. the denial is wild with you people

Only people mentioned by @carpenter in this post can reply

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

i was reffering to all you retards, for clarity

good insult tho! ill pretend like im not the farthest from a commie just for you, faggot.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

Faggot , THATS RASICT!!!!!
R U Trying To Save me?
Because you Care?
What's your Goal?
Why R U here?

(1) Show this thread

good insult tho! ill pretend like im not the farthest from a commie just for you, faggot.