#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

digesting

Damn@vincentkennedy, looks like your post just raised some fake bots out from hiding!
Is there any place that is safe from AI plants that try to act like humans in attempts to sway our beliefs and crush our faith, all to push an agenda?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CueteamsixNahalf_81 in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

I am not a bot. I’m just saying that would be the biggest punk’d ever. We don’t know what’s going to happen! I will vote for DJT if he runs for president. But I only put my trust in God.

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

There was a ime lapse when I wrote this. At the time I wrote this, only two peope replied, you was not one of them 😉

The two at the time only had 3 following, kinda sus! If legit, then nuf said.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

you are just unwilling to realize and admit when things arent going as predicted. the denial is wild with you people

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

things cant go as predicted! You win wars by being unpredictable!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

You People, THATS RASICT!!!!!!
Cry More! Commie!!

(2) Show this thread