I am not good at asking for help. Trying to hold it together. Could use some positive thoughts and prayers.

Only people mentioned by @TonyG in this post can reply

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response TonyG to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

i am with you! sending love, prayers and positive vibes!!!
I’m glad you asked. sometimes your asking for help is exactly what we need.
🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

💗sending positive vibes🤗

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

🙏 we are both family and friends here. We take turns asking and lifting in love.

“A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.” Proverbs‬ ‭17‬:‭17‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Do whatever you can to stay out of your head-look outwards and register in the present. During difficult times thoughts can really drive you further into a dark hole. Sending you good vibes.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

🙏🏻🕊

sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending a pray for you TonyG, God Be With You!

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

You have both from me TonyG! God bless.

ask and it is given. 🙏🏻

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

When you ask for help, it comes 🙏❤️❤️

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

sending prayers of protection prosperity in health and wealth in the Almighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth Yeshua Ben Joseph
✴️ 🙏✳️🙏✴️

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏 Vibes sent.

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

Thank you everyone for the incredible response. I was actually not expecting such a response with such a small following. AU is awesome. It has been a place I check into daily for months until finally signing up recently. I had some really good dreams and sleep last night! Feeling much better today!

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Great to hear! We are a big family here.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for strength and courage for you!

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Sending healing and positive energy to you. I hope your day improves. I understand how you are feeling🤗🤗😘💞💓

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

Here you go TonyG: 🙏💞💖

Praying for You🙏

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

We all are having some kind of struggle. You are not alone! You have many frens!!! 🥰🥰 Deep breaths, clear out negative air. Focus on what is good in your life/world. There always is. Even if its just watching a squirrel grabbing nuts for the winter. 😊 That starts sending the bad energy away. ❤️❤️

Father God, Thank You for this opportunity, Thank You for meeting another Patriot Warrior right in the middle of their need. Thank You for sending your Holy Spirit to minister to TonyG, Thank You for filling his heart to overflow with YOUR LOVE. Thank you for wrapping Yourself around TonyG (every last part) & holding it together for him. Thank you for giving him the strength, the courage & wisdom to continue this fight to the finish while holding on to YOU. Thank You for making a way where there was none before You & Thank You for using this situation to strengthen the bond between TonyG & YOU. Thank you for seeing him through this storm and onto better days ahead. Giving You all the Praise and Glory!!

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

How He Loves + (Spontaneous Worship) - Peter Mattis | Bethel Music - YouTube

Friday Night WorshipJanuary 12, 2018https://bethel.tvDownload Bethel Music's NEW album, "Revival's In the Air":https://bethelmusic.lnk.to/revivalsintheairIN

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads