Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Elon needs to EXPLAIN this. This kind of shit has to stop... don't people not see this is how we got to treating humans like shit..... if we stand for letting them treat animals this way no wonder we have them using US at the test subjects now.... NO ONE GETS A FREE PASS ON THIS NO ONE!!!!

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Let's focus on the mission....and not get side tracked....I love animals too but FOCUS....

you do you and l will do me...do you even know the bloodline Elon comes from.... give me a break for God sake....🙄🙄

In response Robin Oxman to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

I don't know what bloodline he comes from, I may have read it, but with the 50 trillion other things I've read over the past few years, I've forgotten a few. Can you let us know? And no rolling of the eyes, we are all friends and equals here.❤️🙏

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

just answer this question.....why must you tell me what to do..mmm 🙄🙄 1st it was to focus and 2nd now you tell me not to use eye rolls....explain to me when you felt comfort enough to telling me how to respond and react.....by the way l've been in the truth community for almost 20 years.... my suggestion to you is go do your own research maybe then you will realize the devil is in the details...seems like you have to much time on your hands instructing others as to what they should focus on and how to respond ...like l said in my first response YOU DO YOU AND I WILL DO ME.

(1) Show this thread