Elon needs to EXPLAIN this. This kind of shit has to stop... don't people not see this is how we got to treating humans like shit..... if we stand for letting them treat animals this way no wonder we have them using US at the test subjects now.... NO ONE GETS A FREE PASS ON THIS NO ONE!!!!

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

your an idiot if you believe that news article / propaganda.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication

FEELING IS MUTUAL... lmao... GO DO SOME RESEARCH... God are you part of the problem or are you going to start being part of the solution???

(1) Show this thread

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

Fucking crazy...if it's the real EM.

The TransHuman Agenda. A Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Dont focus on who you can see
focus on those you cannot.

elon is controlled opposition.
everyone is except Trump.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

or is it "look here not there" 🤔...many aren't even thinking about that ..the death cult does nothing by accident....all l can say is use great discernment.

(1) Show this thread

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

Let's focus on the mission....and not get side tracked....I love animals too but FOCUS....

In response Robin Oxman to her Publication

you do you and l will do me...do you even know the bloodline Elon comes from.... give me a break for God sake....🙄🙄

(1) Show this thread

The original Elon who did this was a heartless Luciferian who bought into his positions. He was never a genius, just a rich kid with a Satanist mother who ran Mansons Farm and still visits him in prison.

A woman who was in the elites system was given to be raised by Maye for a while and babysat for elon. She caught him openning portals to hell as a kid.

If he is not now a puppet double of good people, and if we are all being lulled into complacency while he and WEF set up skynet, then know, people like me are praying and pulling for everyone to escape the event horizon.

In Jesus name in Gods loving trust and care I pray for us all to be delivered from evil.🙏💛🙏

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Thank you for your prayer. It is so important that we all pray.
So I repeat:
In Jesus name in Gods loving trust and care I pray for us all to be delivered from evil.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I had my voice to your prayer also --

In Jesus name in Gods loving trust and care I pray for us all to be delivered from evil.

(3) Show this thread

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

💔 Crime against animals. Unethical and evil. How can something like this be allowed.

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

I believe it's not the same Elon any more. In my view he's either been switched out or he's changed sides now.
But that is just my opinion. I also think he's a wildcard and his job is to shock and awaken us.