Only people mentioned by @Ringo4maga in this post can reply

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

Not even close.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Botox or eyelid lift, lighting and different shade/type of foundation makeup for tv. Loss of weight due to PANIC!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I'm starting to think most of Congress has been replaced now.

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication

Not him he has been replaced I think they are all gone at this point

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

different eye brows, hairline, lips....yeah looks altered for sure, all the clones look younger it seems

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Different facial structure...browline and eyebrows for sure are different.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

looks like joe manchin

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Lmao yes he does

(1) Show this thread