Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

We can FINALLY see the chess moves on the table!

Putin. Gold. Oil. Banks. Liquidity crisis.

DJT announcement tomorrow!

Holy shit!

Only people mentioned by @movementiscomin in this post can reply

🙏👍

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

☺️❤️

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸🎶

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

two of the most handsome men on earth!
HURRY!
We are so excited to have you back
💃💞🤗
Okay the Cat can come too! 😂🤣

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

In response arba happihr to her Publication

😂💃🕺

(1) Show this thread

Die hard Trump supporter MAGA no patience for liberals WWG1WGA pure blood TRUMP WON

do we think we are still going to get the EBS and 24/7 public disclosure movie on our televisions ?

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

In response Starsky n Hutch to his Publication

Just my opinion, but I'm guessing no. I feel too many online people that try to portray themselves in the "inner circle", are no more in the "know" than we are. Their predictions and secret knowledge is BS! If I WERE in the "inner circle", I wouldn't be babbling everyday in a podcast about predictions! But, tbh, it would be nice if it did happen that way!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Starsky n Hutch to his Publication

Don't know, so many twists in this movie
It might be helpful for those who only have TV for info.
Trusting the Plan.
Never have I ever wished to age myself as I do now.
Hurry I cant wait 😆🤗💞

(2) Show this thread