We can FINALLY see the chess moves on the table!

Putin. Gold. Oil. Banks. Liquidity crisis.

DJT announcement tomorrow!

Holy shit!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Whatever it is , it has the at the very least a good chance to be a marker. Accension notching up again. I pray it unites.

DJT's announcement should to be a direct, straightforward explanation of if they have it all, caught them all, why this corruption continues?? In the last two weeks, we've seen SBF's arrest prior to testifying under oath in front of Congress, Twitter's data dumps indicating treason and horrific sex crimes, states repudiating BlackRock and Vanguard, and Russian demanding gold, or gold back currencies, for the purchase of their oil. Given all that, DJT better come up with a bombshell...

Patriot | Father | Disinformation Researcher | God Bless America

In response chuck ross to his Publication

I hope I am wrong, but I am tired of waiting for all the nothing burgers. His last sensational announcement was, he was running for election in 2024? I thought he won? My favorite BS is the military is the only way,but nothing ever happens even after the steal in Maricopa.

(1) Show this thread

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Il Donaldo posts I am Batman video & seemingly confirms it's not Speaker...

Derek Johnson posted this on FB.

Is he tie-less ever time the Batman or Super Hero things come up? Isn't a "tie" a symbol of something "they" use as a sign of control? Just curious if we are seeing the real Trump when he's not wearing a tie as opposed to a double? But, I've had a spicy margarita, so it's probably nothing :)

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Christy Luster to her Publication

I confirm your theory! DJT is highly protected now at this stage! His double for sure. Controlled by the White Hat narrative yes.

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

https://fiatleak.com/xrp

watching the bouncing ball for a laugh

Popcorn ready

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Isn't this part awesome!
Nana would just bet ya that they have been really distracted today to the point of being worn out trying to figure out what Commander Trump is gonna do tm!

He is moving up on the ladder fast!
From Batman to Superman is HUGE!

https://youtu.be/GQsjBLPBB8M

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I did three decodes on Trump's post
https://anonup.com/thread/11235223

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I TOOK FIRST LETTER OF THE CAPS ON TRUMP'S POST AND PUT THEM BACKWARDS AND IT WAS "AMISANA" HERE WAS A MEANING :
'amisana
winter (season)
Synonym: ahla'amisana MAYBE SOMETHING HAPPENS DEC 21ST?

HAHAHAHA I THINK I AM PUSHING IT LOLOL

(3) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Putin demaning to be paid in gold. The only way he will cap the price. Gold will sky rocket

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

If it is Jr, imagine the tidal wave of validation.

abour his vp pick

In response America First to his Publication

Gotta be better than that...

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

I think so far we only see how black pulls...
waiting for the White Queen to chess...
check and checkmate...
game is over...

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

I'm going to buy some Russian Roubles today.

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

In response Marti McFly to her Publication

Now I can't they aren't even on the list to buy...

(1) Show this thread

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

😂😂😎

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

while possibly a conspiracy, if we are watching a movie..didn't we raid the Vatican and take all the gold and store it in bunkers within the US??

(1) Show this thread

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

FJB .......Trump is my President

I got my hopes up with his announcement at mar-a-largo not going to do it again . When it happens it happens. This freaking rollercoaster needs to stop .

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

This is teaching you patience, perseverance, strength of mind, heart and soul. I know this, as one of the most impatient people ever.

As the wise man, Bruce Lee said...

(4) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Great way to celebrate the signing of Bill of Rights, Dec. 15, 1791

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

😁

Pray this is IT!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

15 posts for Dec 15...

Here's 4 pictured

https://qalerts.app/?q=Dec+15%2C+2019

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

"CAT" delta on December 15.

posted at "55" seconds
"right on Q"

Wheeee :)

(1) Show this thread

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

☺️❤️

🙏👍

(5) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Holy Shit Batman! I can't wait!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

That 👀 when you can FINALLY SEE!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Bebe!❤️

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

Thank for posting here on AU - a beautiful moment to celebrate indeed 🙏

(4) Show this thread