Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Unless you're an Anon or a Critical Thinking Patriot, you probably DO NOT know this TRUTH: The corona virus is NOT a virus, it is a parasite. Ivermectin is an anti-parasite medication used to treat parasitic diseases. That is why the Deep State BANNED the using of Ivermectin, those with COVID would have been cured IMMEDIATELY.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

😉😉😉😁 HCQ, lvermectin and a few others can do wayyyy more than that.... for both humans and animals....that's just the tip of the Iceberg 😉😉 just wait for the rest of what each of the CHEAP medicines can do 😉😉😁🤭🤭

(1) Show this thread

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

It is itself so bad here in the Netherlands it was forbidden to write for my dog as a prescription when she was very sick, she died this year.
I am also doing this for me parents and pre-parents. what a devil programming. What they went through I am going to make up for them.
When the people's tribunals start here I will be there. Have built up quite a few files in the meantime.

GESARA begins with Justice.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication

I'm sorry you lost your dog 🥺😥💔

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Social media hates this meme
. . . hey the truth hurts.

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

Pls send Link for the NIH approval of Ivermectin for Covid.

searching here NIH still says not approved, please advise.

In response Golden Times to her Publication

here I will hand it to you... you could have found it by going to the NIH website... but here I will provide it for you

YES THIS WEBSITE COMES STRAIGHT FROM THE nih BY THE WAY
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?cond=COVID-19&term=Ivermectin&cntry=&state=&city=&dist=

In response Golden Times to her Publication

HERE IS THE WEB PAGE FROM THE NIH

please please do some digging.. we all must be ready to have this at our finger tips if we are to ever win this battle.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/miscellaneous-drugs/ivermectin/

(3) Show this thread

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

Pls send Link for the NIH approval of Ivermectin for Covid.

searching here NIH still says not approved, please advise.

Ivermectin is an anti-parasite medication used to treat parasitic diseases. As we have learned, the corona virus is NOT a virus, it is a parasite. That is why the Deep State BANNED the using of Ivermectin, those with COVID would have been cured IMMEDIATELY.

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 yep.... now put that information into other vaccines and then realize they have been injecting us with diseases our whole lives... they lay dormant until something activates them... think MS, CANCER, LUPUS etc etc etc.

(1) Show this thread

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

How about AG Leticia James threatening doctors who prescribed ivermectin?

I know for a fact this happened.

gotta be paste purest form …pills NO….must listen to one show 🙏❤️

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

And I live in Tennessee which now allows a person to purchase Ivermectin OTC. I told my friends on FB about it too. Just today I went an hour away and picked up a 5 month supply.

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

proud of you for standing in truth!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Daily. A little dab will do ya. And I dont mean Brillcreme🤣

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

where do you rub the paste? ( knowing that as I ask this question it sounds creepy from the outset) 😏

(1) Show this thread