#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK QUESTION, if Tictok is run by the chinese ccp why are you always posting the vids. make me nervous. i had to remive it from my phone because i believe they are mining data. can u please explain why u are always promoting thier vids

if the media & the politicians are saying bad. then pretty safe to say something is good.

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ItzaDEWsy in this post can reply

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

CCP spyware is everywhere. ZOOM video platform for example.
50,000,000 surveillance cams in America alone, all "made in China"

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

all of our phones can be tapped at anytime by all the agencies. CCP is a cut from the beef. gotta think bigger. Too much truth going out on TikTok right now. why Elon will bring back Vine and bring more peeps to Twitter. then they will go after Twitter hard. (watch Q Plan To Save The World. all this phone stuff dont really matter. they want in they get in.

(1) Show this thread