#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

VK QUESTION, if Tictok is run by the chinese ccp why are you always posting the vids. make me nervous. i had to remive it from my phone because i believe they are mining data. can u please explain why u are always promoting thier vids

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JudyinAmerica in this post can reply

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

https://www.docdroid.net/GXnohZC/govuscourtscasd66035330-pdf

♟️✨

"Seals are wonderful creatures."

◯
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

Father of 7, Family is Everything, Hand Harvest the Atlantic Sea Salt by Solar Evaporating #WeSellSeaSaltDownBytheSeashore @CapeMaySeaSalt

Your phone is compromised before you open the box. It's already pre-loaded with spyware ... per one of the drops even if you del FB, it's still running.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

More than one way to get a tik tok vid and not be on tik tok, there are alternate meme sites/social media that will share tik toks that can be downloaded without ever needing to enter the app.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

if the media & the politicians are saying bad. then pretty safe to say something is good.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

CCP spyware is everywhere. ZOOM video platform for example.
50,000,000 surveillance cams in America alone, all "made in China"

(1) Show this thread

burner devices.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I put myself in danger to bring you only the good stuff.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

VK came down to Earth (3D) knowing...
    ◯
🥲⭐️🥲⭐️🥲⭐️
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

(60) Show this thread