#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good morning Patriots.

Humans are great

Afternoon VK.
My first thought is wow, that guy better be careful or he’ll start an avalanche (D5). My second thought was, “The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5.”

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Surfing the storm. God willing!
🏄‍♀️🌊

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

at a time when the biden admin want to shutdown the military certainly are not, the military and legal process is being expanded at GB camp justice,.there is a 15 million dollar major construction project going on, building another courthouse and are expanding the work space for handling of classified materials by the prosecution. tell me again nothings happening, its absolutely fooking habbening

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFsk64h3/

May 10
5 10
10 5
TENvember 5th
D5

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

love your pic

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Thanks for sharing

(2) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

which is also featured in drop 1363 in your previous post 👀
https://anonup.com/thread/11229019

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Q stands for Quint in the fire service. It's an engine and a truck that can perform 5 main functions.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

do you see the Rtz421?

do you see the 4 lights , 2 lights & 1 💡?
Do you believe It is Coincidence or “Everything has meaning?

Do you believe VK , 1111 & his tic Tok videos R to be seen for face Value?

V 22 K 11
11/30 = 11+3+8(Z=zero =26) 1111
APL 9.499/10
1 16 12 =11 APL
. = Point =16=P
or
. = Dot = D = 4

/ = Forward Slash 6 19 =7
[ Kill 11 Box 2] K =[ B =]
(=Echo
))) Echo Echo Echo 555

“Learn the comm’s”
Dates Times Delta’s pictures Etc…

(2) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

SH$T runs downhill

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

DURHAM !

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Dec 5 on Julian calendar is Sunday 12/18

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

FLASH BREAK
3 Pyramids aka 3 Giza Pyramids, 3 Stars from the Orion Belt above them. FLASH = when Betelgeuse turns the night sky to daylight in 2023, as per VK@vincentkennedy

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Snowball bush...