Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

woah you used an emoji!?👀

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

We unvaxxed, tin-hat wearers now suffer from higher MENTALITY.................

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

💔 Just so heartbreaking .....

I wish I had control- and medicinegroup sorted data for Norway.

I did my best with the overall Norwegian data available to me.

https://anonup.com/thread/11241501

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

I 100% believe my dad got dosed with jabbed blood or plasma several times during his cancer treatment. I believe thats what killed him as he was in remission, week later dead.

I hope every evil maggot involved in these vaccines get what they deserve and soon.

I worry so much about my daughter. Took the jab twice. She has heart issues. But always has. Now worse. She is a RN at hospital.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Red Edge to her Publication

SC RULED AND THEY NEVER REMOVED IT.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

😞

😢🙏

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

FJB .......Trump is my President

Omg execute these demons now

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

wtf?
that fookin' stat on one shot of the vax ~ outrageous!

A dear family member (in his 60's and jabbed) told me six of his friends have died suddenly within the last month. I did not ask what their jab status was. One died of a heart attack, the others died in their sleep. The one that died of a heart attack was not a surprise to him due to that guy's life style, the other five were a shock to him. I gave him my condolences and told him I don't know what else to say other than, please don't take any more boosters. He said he hasn't and won't. 🙏

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Soul Shine to her Publication

Praying for him 🙏🏻

And praying for all our Family and Friends that are going through this now.
So sad.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

i see your 🤬 and raise you 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I am holding my breath for my family members that got 1 or 2 of the shots (one required via Hershey Choc, one bc spouse has lukemia and one because he is a know-it-all).

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Wow, that put's vaccine injury into perspective

Partially vaxed, if they are injured and it could be fatal, you have a 145% chance of not recovering, they are not healing like they should

😡

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In the last week and a half:
Good friends and family lost 4 of their own… heart attacks… all vaxxed and several multiple boosted. All sudden and unexpected.

41 yr old female…wife and mother of 2 small kiddo’s, cousin of good friend…good health, no previously known issues.
38 yr old male brother of friend. Former smoker, no known health issues.
78 yr old husband of good friend while sitting in chair watching basketball game…not a sound, just all of a sudden slumped over. Pretty good health. Former smoker, sometimes used an inhaler, active retiree.
89 yr old male, ex-bro-in-law….did have some dementia.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

geezus.

So, they hope to push more folk to take the rest of the injections - or 'treat' the injuries CAUSED BY THE INJECTION... b@stards.

I am SO GLAD neither I nor my husband fell for this bs.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

😤grrrrr.. knew there was a reason I call him Dr. F'er...this one is for him! "qu ne da", dr. F'er.

You will be held accountable (if you haven't already been and it has just not been shared with the rest of us..👀

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

*Chinese to English Translation:

Fuck You, Dr Fucker[Fauci]

😃

https://youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU

(1) Show this thread

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

😭

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Q1205 ITS DEFINITELY WITCHCRAFT😖

Uh Oh, Vk, you used an emoji😲

Is it time for the normie pissed level to rise?

Partiot WWG1WGA, youtube.com/watch?v=x-1V15... anything I post is my opinon, sometimes it is misinformation and from satire websites. :)

our MAGA leader (@realdonaldtrump) needs to come out regarding the vax injuries and vax deaths...

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

yep see your 🤬 another from me 🤬

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Please everyone, pray intensely for all the victims of the Cabal and the NWO agenda. I'm praying for the release of MEDBEDS and CURES! We need them now!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

wish all had researched, instead of blind trust with docs, government, my decision made long ago bout any vaxx, but had them as child just not so many then. no vaxx at this time is good, not flu, none. however family not listen to me, cause medical was indisputable

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

i am the only one of my parents' six children that did not get vaxxed. my siblings are dealing with various health issues....I pray every minute of every dayfor those who got it and hope they don't suffer ill effects/affects. I had to put all my trust in God for this whole matter....free will is tough to swallow when you know people could be harming themselves.