Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

The PCR test does not detect viruses. It detects DNA. Covid (corona) is the common cold. The protocals, "vaccines" and medical malpractice are killing people. Fauci and Gates are frauds. The US and other governments around the world are guilty of fraud.and genocide. Biden, Garland and Myorkas are frauds. Big Pharma, the FDA and CDC are uncondtitional Frads tied the unconstitutional CB's

My husband was in Vegas for work over the weekend. He met with a cousin & his wife there in from MA celebrating their birthdays. His cousin & family we know have been shot & boosted as he hid in his house most of 2021. Anyway, today my husband gets a text from him who is back home, telling him his wife got tested + for C19🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. While in Vegas she had a migraine HA & laryngitis. So now these folks think every time they have a sniffle they have C19. Really tired of this. They are both highly college edumacated as well which means nothing as they have no common sense left.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I made the mistake of going to CVS for some vitamins a few weeks ago. There was this fidgety dude telling the pharmacist he was there for his booster.

"Where should I sit?," he asked gleefully.

"They're going to kill you, the seating arrangements are the least of your worries," I said.

Didn't even phase the guy.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Good for you! But ur right, they look at you like u have 2 heads now. Now, we the unjabbed are having to protect ourselves from them. Protect your DNA. Glad we have invermectin on hand.

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

We've become a nation of pussies, afraid of catching a cold.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

People are actually afraid of the RAIN !! 🤣🤣🤣

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

How ya doing otherwise Mike?

(4) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

I understand completely. It's getting harder to communicate with the idiocy of people. Everything is covid. Run out and fet tested and boosted not understabding they are killing their immune systems. It's getting unbearable... Release the Kraken

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

My husband has said there will be nothing he can say to them to convince them otherwise at this point.

(1) Show this thread