Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

God morgen Sir 🇸🇯🪖❤️

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,this is also why [they] keep us angry, frustrated and [inbetween]

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

❤️ Good Morning, VK!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

.🕊

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I L❤️VE this!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Ooooo,, well that was thought provoking! TU VK! ❤️👍

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Stay within 6 feet of One another at ALL TIMES~

😇💫

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

I needed to see this, thank you! 🥹

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

abracadabra = we create what we speak, true a if that is true then what we think we create, what we pray for will be ect. the [occultists] know this & that's pretty much the only Power they have is words. Pray 4 God to remove the people who prey on children in your community.#SaveOurChildren#operation1009

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

I like that a lot…..so when somebody calls you horrible names just let those names roll off you and don’t respond

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Love Learning Love.
Power Within.
LOVE ONE
LOVE

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Eckhart Tolle is a really good guide for that.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

first steps

(1) Show this thread

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

= Ascension.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Grateful are those fortunate enough to be aware.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Cultivate mindful presence.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I think this is the largest and purest form of life and I think it comes closest to the animal world... pure!

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

Absolute.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

forgot the numbers, 11:27, 11/9>9/11💙very rudimentary number knowledge, future proves past

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

will not only save, gonna write on my tiffany blue sticky notes, repeat til in my heart, no buts💙

the words, the actions bout those words is Yuge, have screwed up bout this a lot, loving myself a little more, God talking to me💓

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

God spoke the universe into existence. “Words matter” is an understatement. I ask myself before speaking if it’s pleasing to God. If not, I ask forgiveness for even thinking it. Not perfect. Just forgiven. Keeps me from screwing up a lot! 😊🕊

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🙌❤️🙌
23:27 > 5:9 > 14 > 77
11:27 > 2:9 > 11
video :30 > 3 > 111

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Cray 🤯 I posted this video on AU & then I just see Your video 🤯😎
Noice!
Plus , I posted this on TS earlier :)😎 Noice!

https://anonup.com/thread/11230046

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

🐸

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

💯

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Everything has balance, ebb and flow, cause and affect. Be the best you, you can be.