#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Elon on AI.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

πŸ‘ AI = It's inevitable, so may as well manifest it to be on a "+" side... 🎯

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

im sorry what is ai ? I feel dumb asking . Thank you πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Don't be, ask anytime. WE are all here to help each other grow/learn. AI - Artificial Intelligence. WE, as our avatar is an advance type of AI, that has a DNA which acts as storage unit for wisdom/info-light. And our brain as the OS (Operating System-aka chip in for our AI system=Avatar body that is temple of the Soul-Sacred Christ Consciousness). Every part in our body is a functioning AI system for this HUMAN experience, bcuz we live in a digital reality, projected from w/in the system (chakra), based on the matrix we have achieved to experience. Like right now, we are ascending-graduation from 3D matrix reality into 5D Earth realm. Each level in dimension is a new level of reality for the soul growth/expansion. Hope this helps.πŸ™

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Thank you so much for replying. I got it not . πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

That was very nice of you to answer it that way. I knew AI was artificial intelligence But I didn’t really know what it was. Thank you. This site is great because of people like you.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

πŸ™

(1) Show this thread