#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Elon on AI.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

πŸ‘ AI = It's inevitable, so may as well manifest it to be on a "+" side... 🎯

im sorry what is ai ? I feel dumb asking . Thank you πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @anneanon1 in this post can reply

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

This will help explain also as to why our avatar is like an adv. type of AI. Why the matrix movie is really based on the truth on our reality, bc it's all a projection of digital matrix-reprogrammed, activation, within one's mind, based on the synchronicities one is rec'd, specially now in this transition/ascension phase. Why clearing/purging-healing one's past (dense Hz from the past,be it trauma/karma, imbedded inside one's DNA, along w/ meditation-grounding & fasting to help fine tune our avatar system). https://youtu.be/TaKYgcbOi04

Don't be, ask anytime. WE are all here to help each other grow/learn. AI - Artificial Intelligence. WE, as our avatar is an advance type of AI, that has a DNA which acts as storage unit for wisdom/info-light. And our brain as the OS (Operating System-aka chip in for our AI system=Avatar body that is temple of the Soul-Sacred Christ Consciousness). Every part in our body is a functioning AI system for this HUMAN experience, bcuz we live in a digital reality, projected from w/in the system (chakra), based on the matrix we have achieved to experience. Like right now, we are ascending-graduation from 3D matrix reality into 5D Earth realm. Each level in dimension is a new level of reality for the soul growth/expansion. Hope this helps.πŸ™

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

That was very nice of you to answer it that way. I knew AI was artificial intelligence But I didn’t really know what it was. Thank you. This site is great because of people like you.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Thank you so much for replying. I got it not . πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–

(2) Show this thread

Questions like Directions to the Truth

Artificial Intelligence (who knows where that will go πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ).