I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Pray for one another....

I certainly dont think myself the strong one. 💯🙏🏼Please pray for me as I am not feeling well at all . My dog was up all night sick too (disgusting stuff) I am supposed to get help today with an issue that I have not been able to solve with tech stuff but feel too sick to get up. Also, I have a significant drive/ trip this weekend and seriously stressed and anxious about all these things. i am praying and talking to God, myself and the ceiling but I ask for prayers for my mental and physical well being and for Boots( my doggo)! I would really appreciate some 😥.* note. I have processing some deep stuff again and discouraged and want to be done with all of it already. Prayers prefered over advice as I am exhausted. Thanks again

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @jewelsc in this post can reply

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

❤️Thank you one and all for all your prayers, love and light sent my way. The update is that I feel significantly better and less stressed. I slept very well and seemed to sweat something off. I received the grace to get out and accomplish the computer help yesterday👏✅. Such a relief! Boots is still trying to get something bad out of her system.🤢Clean up is not so fun. I am fasting her some more and then rice water/rice. 🙏. I appreciate all of you.😇. I will take it day by day with the road trip.💫The best back at you .😘

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🌼Thinking of you and Boots today.

(2) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up now 🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏🌹

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ARE ASKING IN PRAYERS FOR YOU TO LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT JEWELS GIVE HERE YOUR CALMING COMFORT MIRACULOUS HEALING IN BODY MIND AND SOUL AND RESTING LOVING LIGHT WE ASK ALSO TO PROTECT HER DOGGIE BOOTS AND IN OUR FAITH AND PRAYERS LORD AND THE GRACE AND MERCY YOU GIVE TO US ALL EVERYDAY LORD WE ASK THIS IN JESUS NAME AMEN
LORD HEAR OUR SINCERE PRAYERS AMEN

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

calming prayers for you and Boots, also healing for mind, heart, and body💓

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for you and Boots.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏🙏🙏

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Praying 💕

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

You sound strong to me lady❤️🪖gets tough right before breakthrough, dont fold (?) be still and wait on goD

In response memes matter to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🙏🙏🙏

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏🙏🙏Prayers for you and your dog.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

🙏

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

🙏❤️🙏

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Just Amom to her Publication

hope there has been a little break from your stress♥️praying that

(2) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

💛God bless and Get well soon!!! Prayer sent!!!

On the off chance you have anything that could possibly be healed...

These are two specific threads I have on Gab to help Heal...

Non-Pharma... https://gab.com/KrisWilliams/posts/107389123967894977

Cold and Flu Thread... https://gab.com/KrisWilliams/posts/107389063356623388

Again, God Bless you and your family!!! (This includes your dog too, since in my family pets are family!!!)

Also for your dog, You can use Black Seed Oil (as it is a natural antibiotic)

Best wishes!!!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers Jewel🙏❤️. Praying for your well being, emotional and spiritual strength and a sense of God’s awesome peace. I pray that you are healed inside and out and can attend to all you have ahead of you. And of course I include your fur baby in my prayers. This too shall pass..in Jesus’ precious name AMEN.
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

💖🙏

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Prayers sent
1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you

In response Teresa Johnson to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Lifting you up into improved health, renewed energy, strength and peace of mind. And for Boots to feel better too!
🙏✨💫🐕❤️🙏

In response Kim V.. to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Jul Anon to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻♥️ for you & doggo.

In response MMJ Schu to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

Prayers and more for you and your dog. Find peace and new strength. 🙏🧡❤️

In response Love Life to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

🙏prayers for you and your doggo!

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

God, I come before you with a humble and contrite heart.
I am asking favor for a friend (sister) and not for myself.
Please send healing to Jewels and her doggo, Boots.
Relieve any sickness and discomfort.
Only you know our hearts God, and as well all process the deep stuff of our lives, we need your grace and support.
May Jewels be a testament to your love and miracles.
In your name we pray...

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In complete sgreement Charlie 🙏❤️🙏

Praying for Jewels and Boots!!! Healing in Jesus Name!!

(4) Show this thread

Prayers for your healing

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
(2) Show this thread