In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

in this movie, i always rooted for the honeybadger
baby face nelson

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

Quack.
😁🤣😂

(1) Show this thread

The implication of the article is that Barr is acting for the FBI as the second flood barrier since James Baker was outed. The Weiss files, while juicy enough against Twitter employees, are conspicuously kid gloving FBI involvement.

It also ties Barr with DeSantis who is looking less good every day.

I don't know if either are good or bad. Too much fog and too many conflicting indicators.

These file drops are great but stay alert for them to be controlled opposition; where a few mid level actors are outed but the higher ups are protected. Liberals and moderates still equate Barr with Trump and don't like him. They would jump at the possibility that Barr is manipulating Weiss for Trump's benefit (when the opposite is likely true).

Also look for a big event for the media to use to distract.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Bring'em out, Bring'em out

IYKYK 🙏🏼🥰

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

💝These reactions are gifts to those of us who already know....

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

David Straight said a long time that Barr is good, really good. I've noticed many things since then.

(1) Show this thread

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

well , just confirms all the world is a stage

people who thought Barr was bad didn't see the bagpipes scene. 😂😎

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Smells like.........

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Desert Dog to his Publication
(1) Show this thread