@vincentKennedy VK Kim@kimrunner I need your help to get this message out

Good morning Patriots Good Morning Anons Last night I had dream about our collective conscience that we are the power of one as we understand our love for one another on AU is so very powerful. Who are we the power of One? Just that WWG1WGA we have a collective voice. The strongest Voice of One a Vibration of LOVE and that is so very powerful when one is sick and asks for Prayers wow AU responds its powerful so today with one collective Voice lets Vibe up Shake the world as we know it"Where We Go one We Go All"

Only people mentioned by @Sneakers359 in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

gezzz.. this made me tear over. so moving.

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

Amen! 🙌🏻✨💖🎶🐸🇺🇸🎄 WWG1WGA TBIYTC NCSWIC#FLYJOHNNYFLY feelin some major John Kennedy vines tonight! 🇺🇸🙏🏻🥰 We are ONE!

🙏❤️👍💥😃

this is how we love one another

God’s angels speaking through us

I dreamt a couple of weeks ago that I met most of you. it was one big family get together

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

💙Patriots🤍united ❤️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

we are the power of One, Jesus in us, we in Him reaching out in love to help others. Yes let our Vibes shake up the world💖💖💖

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

WE WIN. ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS STAND TOGETHER WITH ONE HEART AND ONE MIND IN CHRIST. LOVE WINS THE WAR THIS TIME.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

9-12-22

GODS TALKING:
THE GREAT AWAKENING IS TO AWAKEN THE HEARTS OF EVERY SOUL IF POSSIBLE. HUMAN HEARTS ARE SO WAXED COLD. WHEN I AWAKEN THEIR HEARTS THEN THEY START TO SEE!! YOUR HEARTS ARE THE WEAPON TO WIN THIS WAR. IT IS ME GUIDING YOU. LISTEN TO YOUR HEARTS AND THE MIND WILL FOLLOW. LOVE IS STRONGER THAN HATE. THE DAY OF HATE IS PASSED. LOVE BRINGS TOGETHERNESS. HATE DIVIDES. YOU NOW KNOW WHAT TO DO.

LOVE AND FIGHT FOR EACH OTHER. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ALIVE IN EACH OF YOU. WAKE UP AND REMEMBER. THRU THE SPIRIT I AM TALKING TO YOU (LISTEN) AND I WILL GUIDE YOU. ALL COLORS OF HUMANS COME TOGETHER. YOU NEED EACH OTHER.
TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND LEAN NOT UNTO THINE OWN UNDERSTANDING.
PROVERBS 3:5
SO LISTEN OR YOU DON'T GET GUIDED. OPEN YOUR HREATS OR YOU DON'T GET GUIDED. FREEWILL. THE TIME IS NOW!!
I KNOW EACH OF YOU. PLEASE GET TO KNOW ME AGAIN. WE ALL ARE IN THIS AND ONLY ALL OF US CAN FIX THIS.

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖WWG1WGA💖✨💫

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Here's another good one that keeps me strong.
Love you Patriots :).

https://youtu.be/X5qffqzKZxM

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

https://youtu.be/clI1Fe4-LMo

The Power of One . . . A Great Song!
Enjoy!

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❤️.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

💖 WWG1WGA 💖

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

“Where We Go ONE We Go All” ♥️

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

❤️🇧🇪❤️

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

❤️

💛 ONE 💛

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

WWG1WGA! ❤️

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

AU so powerful that we break the cycle this time❤️🔥

Thank you for this Message Sister! 🙏🏼🥰
#wwg1wga 💫
#GodWinsALWAYS 🕊🙏🏼
#FamilyIsEverything 🐸😍
Love Is Stronger Than Any Evil Force ❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

WWG1WGA
In God's Hands
MAGA
& Save the World
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The soul to soul connection on AU is a divine consciousness IMO. It is a force of great strength and influence. We are all here for such a time as this. 😇

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

God and the universe speak to us thr our dreams as does our higher self imo.
He verbally told Nana that the answer to the equation of life will always be "ONE".

#wwg1wga

Been having a lot of dreams this past week myself.

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

No matter what this Times are,
what matters is,
we have learned to love and pray again.