🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

ummm

🧐🤔Ummmm… One would question what could possibly go wrong. Now they could traffic children without family ties.🤬

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

You are so right! i wasn’t even thinking in that direction, butit would definitely open up those possibilities! That is terrifying!

In response Julie Que to her Publication

I just had another thought about this! Our replies back and forth to each other are so incredibly powerful! Think about this, its a perfect description how we can all view a picture so differently. That sometimes we just need to change our persepective. That this is how we are able to bring the light to so many that have yet been able or shown how to change theor perspective. I hope this makes sense. lol. NCSWIC WWG1WGA. Hugs fren🐸

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

We Are Godseeds/Starseeds, Seeding the Collective Consciousness/Morphogenetic Field of Gaia. Every Single Time that We Share and Respond with Love Instead of Fear and Hold a Sacred Space in Our Hearts for Our Brothers and Sisters to Do the Same We Create Ripples of Hope that Simultaneously Resonate within the Personal and Planetary Heart of Humanity.
We are much more Powerful than We have been led to Believe

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker_911 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker, click on at the bottom under it