Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

GMO humans? Playing God? Chilling to say the very least!

Another reason they want everyone's DNA. No need to keep us around, can replicate us in a pod.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

So wrong on so many levels!

God is the creator of life! Not technology!

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

Trust your heart ❤️✨️

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

🤮🤮🤮

The WEF wasn't planning to enslave us, they were planning to replace us.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Rods of God needed on this facility.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

yes, I agree - but are we killing babies? if they are soulless are they still babies?

(1) Show this thread

People need to read ALOT more! They destroy their very own bodies and selves through a lack of knowledge! Unconsciously yes but are actually willingly requesting to be bonded slaves. Pieces of property, socially preprogrammed, edumacted idiots. Watching their babies grow from the protection of their own zone, and they think it's a great idea. They don't teach you your rights in school for this very reason. It's easier to take them away if you don't know what they are. What a waste of humanity!

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

so wrong and so horrible

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

man ought not trifle in the things of God.....

🧐🤔Ummmm… One would question what could possibly go wrong. Now they could traffic children without family ties.🤬

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

You are so right! i wasn’t even thinking in that direction, butit would definitely open up those possibilities! That is terrifying!

(1) Show this thread